Wednesday 24 September 2014

Before and After. . .

I decided to post a Before and After photo taken on my phone (with no filter or retouching) of this evening's bridal trial client for those of you who are scared to wear a lot of makeup and want a natural look but with definition to bring out your features.

My client told me that she never wears any makeup just a bit of powder but looks beautiful with a little more than that to bring out her lovely blue eyes and great cheekbones. 
To create flawless skin on this evening's bridal trial client I prepped the skin by smoothing primer Matte by MAC all over the face , then followed with Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream which gives enough coverage but still allows the skin to show through without masking it. I used MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15 on blemishes and under the eyes mixed with a little No. 7 Quick Cover Concealer in 02 Extra Fair. I then dusted MAC Pro Invisible Powder all over to set the makeup and mattify the skin . I used MAC's Desert Rose Blusher on the apples of the cheeks and filled in the brows with MAC Eyebrow pencil in Fling. On the eyelids I used MAC Brûlé a matte cream shadow all over the lid up to under the brows and Stila eyeshadow in the light metallic grey shade, from the Smoky Eye Quad Palette on the lids . I framed the eyes which are blue using a fine liner brush and Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black (better than MAC's Blacktrack & Bobbi Brown Gel Liner) and NYC Skyrise Mascara in Black perfect one for natural looking ,separated lashes which is what my client wanted . To define the lips I used my favourite No. 7 lip liner in Nude that suits 90% of people and filled in with a mixture of pink/peach/nude lipsticks by No. 7, MAC &Illamasqua et voila all finished 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment