Wednesday 21 October 2015

Best Of British Beauty

   
When it comes to Actors and Fashion Designers we have some of the finest home grown talent in the world and despite the large number of French, Swiss and American cosmetic companies around, the same is true of British skin care and cosmetic lines.
As a celebrity makeup artist I'm lucky enough to be able to try a multitude of different products and am happy to share with you my all time favourite British brands!

Starting off with iconic brand Burberry, I'm not sure what magic ingredient they use in their Fresh Glow BB Cream and Fresh Glow Foundation but by golly does it do what it says on the tin.
In all my life I can honestly say I've never come across such glorious super light texture in a foundation or BB Cream, but with enough coverage and luminosity in it to give you skin of a fresh faced teen. I'm seriously addicted!
The Effortless Kohl Eyeliners are sublime and take after their name. They glide on effortlessly with a velvety texture and the pigment is incredible .One stroke gets you a rich deep, true colour without the need to build up.
I could wax lyrical about the Burberry Makeup range from the luxe, innovative packaging including the cool, minimalistic boxes each piece comes in, to the textures and pigments of the products but why not try for yourself by ordering online at  https://uk.burberry.com I'm convinced you'll be impressed!

The second is Delilah Cosmetics. With so many makeup brands saturating the market it's easy to get confused when you're so spoilt for choice but every so often a brand comes along that really impresses.
It had me when I first glimpsed sight of it's pretty but oh so chic blush pink packaging and when I curiously peered inside the contents of the boxes I was delighted to see the luxe pewter grey and rose gold cases that any girl would be proud to show off. The blushers, with names like Lullaby and Clementine, come enveloped in beautiful mink coloured velvety pouches as do the luxurious feeling makeup brushes which adds even more decadence.
It's not just a case (no pun intended!) of all style and no substance however, as not only do these products look pleasing to the eye but they are also a pleasure to use. My favourite products from the range are the Future Resist Foundation which gives a buildable coverage and a semi matte but radiant finish and the Retractable Eye Brow Pencil With Brush, which for me is the holy grail of brow pencils and good brows are the key to every makeup look!
Buy online here: http://delilahcosmetics.com

Two fantastic British skincare brands that I adore and that get results are cult brand Rodial Skincare and SBC Gels. 
For me the star product in the Rodial range is the Super Acids X-Treme Acid Peel ( a combination of azelaic , glycolic and lactic acids which makes my skin super smooth, even and radiant. 
Buy online here:

I love the affordable but super effective SBC Gels Arnica Skincare Gel and Arnica Muscle Soak which feel heavenly and incredibly soothing on tired, aching muscles. 
Buy online here:

I've recently tried British skincare brand Skin Design London which I'm really impressed with. It's a designer collection of skincare products filled with treatment based ingredients using cutting edge technology and high yield actives.Their mission is to improve the health of your skin by delivering immediate results and giving you optimum SKIN HEALTH. The luxe sleek black, white and chrome packaging is a welcome addition to my bathroom cabinet and the hard working ingredients make the range more than just a pretty face. I love the Skin SOS Serum which is for all Skin especially stressed, mature and dry complexions. 

It's packed full of amazing anti ageing ingredients including Resveratrol, Green tea, fruit acids, hyaluronic acid, collagen and Vitamin C. It's designed to detoxify and revitalise damaged skin from ageing, sun, stress and environmental exposure. Infused with a cocktail of Green Tea, Vitamin C and plant-based collagen which offers an immediate dose of hydration and energy. It retextures your skin and reveals freshness and radiance. The gently exfoliating fruit acids sweep away dead skin cells, stimulating collagen production. You can purchase online here: http://www.skindesignlondon.com

So there you are , spoilt for choice in choosing some fabulous British beauty products that I think you will seriously love. It'd be great to hear your feedback on ones that you particularly favour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment