Monday 4 March 2013

Get into Spring with glowing skin!

My lovely mummy who is a bit of a skincare junkie like me recommended I try this radiance inducing Rose Otto mask by Dr Organic. I have to say I am really impressed with the results- it leaves my pores non existant and refined and gives my skin a gorgeous glow as soon as I remove it. It's the best mask I've tried in a long time and at under £10 it won't break the bank either. Bonus! It gives me even better results than my favourite Manuka Doctor Rejuvenating Mask containing bee venom and Clarins Hydra Quench Cream Mask containing hyaluronic acid katafray bark , both much pricier at £49.99 and £28 respectively. The key ingredient is organic rosehip oil known for its moisturising, soothing and softening effects on the skin. It contains polyunsaturated fatty acids which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration. Furthermore it contains trans-retinoic acid, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation, quicker healing time and repairs skin subjected to excessive sunlight and the resultant photo aging.
If your skin is looking a bit dull and lacklustre this is for you.

Buy this in store at Holland & Barratt or online from the Dr Organic Website. http://www.drorganic.co.uk/rose-products.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment