Thursday 3 November 2011

Neals Yard Shower Gels

There's nothing nicer than a steaming hot shower at the end of the day to wash away the stress of London life and soothe aching muscles. Until fairly recently I never was a believer in expensive shower gels . . until that is , I tried Neals Yard shower gels. The Rosemary and Elderflower one is simply heaven to apply and smells in.cr.ed.ib.le -I could stand in the shower for hours just inhaling the aroma of rosemary, lemon and pine oils and herbal infusions. It is refreshing and invigorating but soothing at the same time and it has become an absolute favourite of mine. It is made with 63% organic ingredients and contains no parabens .
I also love the Neals Yard Sensual Jasmine shower gel for when I really want to unwind. It makes showering such a pleasure. It leaves my skin so soft too with enriching honey and antioxidant herbal extracts.The floral extracts of exotic Egyptian jasmine and Madagascan ylang ylang flowers make it smell intoxicating and leaves my bathroom smell gorgeous for hours after I've finished my shower.
They are both priced at £14 which isn't cheap, but worth every penny and they last for ages as you only need a small amount . I put a penny sized amount on my body polishing sponge and it lathers up beautifully.
Either one of these would be perfect as a gift and if I were you I would definitely add to my Christmas wish list. . there'll be no going back to the £2.00 shower gels one you've tried these:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment